5 months ago
Are you a Production Shift Supervisor looking for your next position?
Next Generation are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Production Shift Supervisor for a large scale FMCG manufacturing facility. We are seeking someone who will be responsible for all aspects of production within their shift cycle. The successful candidate will be required to drive continuous improvement, production efficiency whilst maintaining quality and health and safety standards. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a growing food manufacturing company.
This role is a Monday- Friday Shift Position. 6am-2:30pm, 2:30pm-11pm. Please note your visa must allow you to work in Ireland unrestricted to apply for this position.
- Adhere to Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Responsible for the review of all aspects of the production teams’ performance and training.
- Daily reporting duties to be fulfilled and reviewed with senior colleagues on a weekly basis.
- Compliance of health, safety and energy standards.
- Ensuring targets are achieved in line with budget expectations.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification is desirable.
- Proven cost and people management ability.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.