016 49 85 46
12 days ago
A leading pharmaceutical company are looking for a Project Manager to join their team. Based in the Global Product Supply Integration Management Office, you will be responsible for the management of global technical and product supply projects.
- Support the programme lead regarding knowledge and communication management
- Establish and lead project teams
- Coordinate activities across the project team consisting of members located at multiple locations
- Develop project plans, monitor and control the project, and project reporting
- Ensure alignment of competencies and resources with line management
- Secure that decision documents are prepared for diligent decision making
- Ensure the necessary investments
- Science degree at minimum master's level
- Minimum 3 years' of relevant project management experience
- Experience in pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Experience in tech transfers and product integration
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.