26 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a QC Microbiology Analyst (Product Testing OR Environmental Monitoring)? If you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate who wants to take the next step and grow your career in an amazing biologics manufacturing company, then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be carrying out utility sampling including WFI, Clean Steam and Compressed Air/Gas
- You will be performing Bioburden and Endotoxin testing on Utility samples, Drug Substance and Raw Materials
- You will be carrying out In-Process testing of critical lot related samples to support Manufacturing activities
- You will be performing Growth Promotion testing of media lots entering the laboratory
- You will be carrying out identifications of Microorganisms isolated post testing activities
- You will perform QC Environmental Monitoring in classified areas
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have previous experience in a laboratory environment
- You have a level 8 degree in Microbiology or related discipline
- You have the ability to work in a team-based environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Chloe Donegan at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.