€60000 - €70000 per annum
7 days ago
An exciting opportunity within an expanding biopharma in Dublin. This company has enjoyed continued growth for their product portfolio in Europe and has a number of key product launches planned for 2022 across their newly formed European distribution network. As a result they are looking to add to their European quality function and are looking hire a senior quality specialist :
- This position will report into a Director of QA and will be primarily focused on implementing and maintaining quality systems within the organisation.
- This position will require the individual to report on all quality metrics to the European quality team.
- Provide KPIs for Quality Management Reviews and Product Quality Review meetings.
- This position will require the individual to analyse and monitor trends utilizing quality management systems in deviations and change Control developing proactive measures to manage the company's performance.
- Degree qualified with 3-5-year quality assurance experience with the life science sector
- Strong QMS experience is an essential requirement for this role
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations