Sarah Mac Mullan
23 days ago
An established healthcare manufacturer with significant manufacturing operations in Ireland has recently undergone significant expansion and transformation in their South Dublin manufacturing facility and as a result are looking to a hire a Senior Supply Chain Manager to manage their on site end to end supply chain .
- This role will report into a Group Head of Operations and will be responsible to manage the onsite supply chain from raw material to finish product .
- This role will also require the individual to manage and develop a cross functional team across the supply chain within the manufacturing facility.
- Another focus of this role is to drive the global S&OP planning process to ensure all global demand is met and there is no disruption to market supply.
- This role will also require the individual to strategically manage all suppliers to the manufacturing facility across packaging and raw materials to effectively manage the cost of the supply chain .
- This role will also focus of driving continuous improvement initiatives across all functions of the supply chain to drive savings and also to establish best practice.
Ideally degree qualified with 7-10 years supply chain experience within healthcare manufacturing.
Strong planning and people management experience are essential requirements.
Strong supplier management is also required.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.