7 months ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Supply Chain Planner? If you are a spectacular Supply Chain Professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing pharmaceutical company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 11 months (full-time) job based in Dublin. There is a flexible working policy of 2 days on site/week.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking to make the step into the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry!
What will you do in this job?
- You will assist in production planning, production procurement, inventory management, logistics readiness and analytical requirements for the execution of internal/external manufactured products.
- You will ensure sustained product supply, meet inventory turns target (DIO), achieve Delivery In Full and on time (DIFOT) and work directly with vendor.
- You will utilise SAP to analyse MRP batch runs at supply operations virtual plant, create, issue and maintain all Purchase Orders, and each month record snapshot of inventory in virtual plants etc.
- You will make necessary adjustments to production plans to ensure forecast/commercial requirements and inventory targets are met
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1-2 years of experience in supply chain, ideally with a background in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- You have knowledge of supply chain processes and systems
- You have working knowledge of SAP
- You ideally have a degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- If you happen to have experience within the life sciences industry, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.