016 49 85 43
about 2 years ago
System Analyst - Permanent - Dublin City Center
Our client, a leading Finance and Investment Technology Organisation is offering an exciting opportunity for an excellent System Analyst to step in. Within the role you will be using your excellent communication and analytical skills to support external clients in the upgrades of their applications/software. As in for you, the company will offer you the opportunity to work in an exciting environment, where you will be given autonomy and the exposure to develop your career and skill set.
What the job involves:
- You will work as a Systems Analyst to ensure success of the systems upgrades for the organisation's customers.
- You will use your excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with the organisation's customers to ensure you successfully resolve any issues encountered.
- You will tune the application and database to enhance performance.
- You will provide Disaster Recovery Assistance.
What you need to do the role:
- You have experience in a similar role or an IT support role | 3 + years
- You have SQL Scripting experience. Any other scripting experience is an advantage.
- You are well experience working with relational databases i.e. MS SQL Server (is preferred but not essential) or Oracle.
- You have exposure to or knowledge of automation tools | Advantage
- You come from an Application Support background | Advantage
- You have a degree in Technology | Advantage
The Next Step for you
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.