30 days ago
Procurement Category Manager- Professional Services
Our client, a leading organisation are looking to recruit a Professional Services Category Manager to join their centralised Procurement function. In this role you will be responsible for strategically managing Professional and Business Services spend across the business. The annual spend for this category is in excess of €100 Million. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic fast paced procurement team.
This is role will be based in Dublin City Centre with good hybrid/flexible working options.
- Responsible for managing the Professional Services Category spend (HR, Consultancy services, Business Process Outsourcing)
- Establish Category Strategy and ensure supplier alignment to it
- Build and develop robust relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Provide sourcing insights to drive category performance
- Work with internal business stakeholders to ensure involvement in key category related decisions
- Lead Strategic Sourcing projects, tenders and negotiations
- Degree qualified in a Business or finance related discipline
- 5+ Years experience in Category Management ideally with good exposure to Professional Services spend
- Proven track record of managing a large spend portfolio
- Ability to work cross functionally with different departments and stakeholders
- Proven ability to build robust working relationship with third party suppliers
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Kate Curran from Next Generation Recruitment at or alternatively call .
All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.