about 1 month ago
A leading global FMCG with significant commercial and manufacturing operations across EMEA has recently underwent strategic and organization restructure across their European supply chain and procurement processes to align with global corporate policy and strategy. As part of this restructure, they are looking to hire a new EMEA Procurement Excellence Manager to join the EMEA Headquarters:
- This role reports into the Chief Procurement Officer and will be responsible for developing best practice across procurement processes across all areas of procurement operations.
- This position will work closely will category managers across both direct and indirect procurement to ensure the optimization of strategy across all categories.
- This role will also work closely with finance stakeholders to optimize order to cash processes across the European business and to ensure all P2P processes are operating effectively.
- To develop and maintain all eProcurement processes across the European business.
- Lead and develop a team within procurement operations to ensure best practice is maintained across all European procurement operations.
- Degree qualified with 8-10 years procurement operations within a global or regional headquarters
- Extensive knowledge of both eProcurement and P2P operations
- Strong people management is required
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan at Next Generation Recruitment via the Apply button.
Next Generation are specialists in recruiting for roles in Data Science, Digital, Engineering & Life Sciences, IT, Supply Chain & Operation, Engineering and Procurement.
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.