17 days ago
An expanding global pharmaceutical have gone through extensive growth and transformation within the global manufacturing network. This established life science organisation has an impressive portfolio of both branded and generic products which they are actively growing through both acquisition and organic growth. As a result of this growth, they are looking to recruit a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their global procurement team in Dublin
- Reporting into Global Procurement Director this role will be focusing on sourcing suppliers across both drug product and packaging.
- This role will be focused on new product launches across existing and new external suppliers.
- This role will require the individual to have extensive contract negotiation and supplier management experience.
- This position will be focused on sourcing external suppliers for new product launches to ensure that all are supplied to the market in the most cost effect and timely manner.
- Ideally degree qualified with 7-9 strategic procurement experiences within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Contract manufacturing and product launch experience is required.
- Drug product experience is essential.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.