7 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Manufacturing Associate ? If you are a spectacular manufacturing professional who wants further progress their career at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a fixed-term contract of 24 months (full-time) job based in Dublin .
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for coordination and execution of activities in assigned process area to achieve the production targets and schedule in drug product formulation, filling, lyophilisation and capping including supporting processes in compliance with GMP
- You will be responsible for the operation, cleaning and sanitisation of process equipment and where required the associated aseptic area
- You will be responsible for taking the lead in the resolution of daily production issues and supporting implementing recommended process/product improvements
- You will foster an excellent safety culture and act as a safety role model for safe behaviours and actions creating a culture of trust, respect, diversity and inclusion
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 3+ years of experience in aseptic manufacturing operations in a GMP bio/pharmaceutical environment
- You have a minimum level 6 qualification in Science/Engineering related discipline
- If you happen to have experience with syringe/vial manufacturing, that would be amazing, but it's not a deal breaker if you don't
- You are a strong team player and effective communicator with the ability to lead, challenge and positively influence in an interactive team environment
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with incentives/bonus.
- Time to rest, with 26 days of paid annual leave.
- Take care of yourself with the pension, health insurance plan, and use of on site gym.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Free on site parking.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD or CHLOE DONEGAN at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.