24 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Reliability Engineer? Are you looking to grow your career in Biopharmaceuticals? If you are a spectacular Engineering professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company, then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in North Dublin. There is flexibility for hybrid model working.
What will you do in this job?
- You will work to continue developing the site reliability and maintenance programmes to ensure that site operations are safe and reliable.
- You will review Maximo & shift passdown/handover to identify repeat failures where the root cause has not been identified or corrective actions implemented.
- You will develop reliability analysis dashboards (e.g. using Spotfire/Tableau) to trend equipment failures/repeat equipment issues, including interrogation of Failure Codes from Maximo. Use a data analytical approach to develop KPIs and metrics.
- You will develop a plan for implementation of recommendations from a range of site studies and reports which have highlighted repeat equipment failures.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You hold a minimum Level 7 Engineering related qualification - Mechanical/Process/Reliability - open to trade qualified individuals with a proven track record in a similar role
- You have experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment, preferably pharmaceutical but open to other industries such as food, FMCG, or petrochemical etc.
- CMMS experience with Maximo, SAP or similar
- Safety and quality is your top priority
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Nicole Tianihad at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters here or get some inspiration to update your CV there .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.