10 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Senior Project Manager? If you are a spectacular Project Management professional who wants to take the next step working at an amazing biologics company then keep reading!
This is a contract of 12 months (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will lead the management and execution of projects throughout the full project life cycle from initiation to closeout, including a diverse mix of capital and expense projects on manufacturing, labs, process, utilities and automation/IT systems
- You will be responsible for managing a diverse portfolio of strategic projects and will have the capability to project manage multiple individual projects as the business requires
- Project execution will focus on safety, schedule, and budget adherence while complying with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes
- You will be accountable for meeting key project deliverables for safety, financial management, schedule management and scope management across these projects
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, ideally within a highly regulated environment such as Pharmaceutical, but open to other regulated industries such as FMCG and petrochemical
- You have a proven track record in full project lifecycle experience from end-to-end design through to C&Q and handover
- You have a thorough understanding of the project management process; programming, scope development, design development, implementation, and project closeout
- You have a degree in chemical/mechanical/automation/process engineering
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to NICOLE TIANIHAD at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.