about 1 month ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Supplier Relationship Manager?
Next Generation Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Supplier Relationship Manager for a multi-national Pharmaceutical organisation with several global operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for vendor management and supply chain activities for a portfolio of external suppliers in order to meet customer and market demands.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in the Dublin area, the role offers flexible working arrangements.
- Manage the business relationships with contract manufacturers to ensure the consistent supply of products to the market
- Manage any issues and escalations associated with the portfolio of CMOs.
- Lead and prepare regular (monthly) cross-functional demand and supply review meetings with external partners
- Develop and implement business processes and procedures to ensure consistency across the network of CMO's/third party suppliers.
- Participate in annual reviews/contract negotiations with associated CMOs.
- Ensuring supplier compliance with agreed SLA's
- 3+ years in a similar SRM role within a Pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Experienced leading CI and Lean projects is a distinct advantage
- Experience dealing with contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs), Suppliers and Third-Party Distributors is a distinct advantage
- Strong technical knowledge is a necessity for this role. (Strong familiarity with change control process, involved in product launches, dealing with Artwork, Reg Affairs and QA teams)
- Knowledge of manufacturing, packaging and labelling of pharmaceutical products in a cGMP environment/Knowledge of MDR protocols.
- Proven ability to make key decisions and communicate effectively with relevant internal stakeholders and externally with contract manufacturers.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.