Callum O Donoghue
353 (0)1 960 9183
5 months ago
Next Generation Recruitment is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Optimisation Lead for one of Ireland's leading food production companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and owning all freight related tasks including budget submission and business freight tender process, management of transport service vendors, review of monthly freight spend to understand drivers, identify opportunities to deliver on continuous process improvements opportunities, work to support group Sustainability and Responsibility roadmap.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract job-based in County Dublin.
- Developing supply chain strategies to combine flexible, high levels of customer service at optimum cost, including the development of Supply chain systems.
- Working with the Analysts with regards to the maintenance and update of the freight billing reporting to ensure output is accurate. Maintaining the update of the freight matrix in relation to fuel adjustments across all carriers and any cost adjustments.
- Creation and maintenance of Business reporting, Transit, KPI's, QBR's – schedule; agree and determine the content and develop scorecards with an emphasis on service level: on-time delivery performance.
- Monthly OTIF (On Time and In Full) reporting and review of findings to quantify drivers. Review, scope and development for roll out of full system automation of OTIF reporting.
- Reviewing procedures and practices on an ongoing basis, recommending any changes to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency to reduce costs, customer complaints and improve operational efficiencies.
- 5+ years experience in a similar Supply Chain Optimastion Lead role within an organisation, preferably in a logistics/freight/ FMCG high volume manufacturing/production facility.
- You have a Business/Supply Chain Management background who also holds a Lean Six Sigma Belt.
- You have experiance working in a 3 PL environment/operation.
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision making and strategic thinking skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple conflicting demands.
- You have the ability to communicate and work effectively with stakeholders at all levels who are both internal and external to the business.
- A very competitive salary.
- Enjoy your time off with paid holidays plus public holidays.
- Discount on company products.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Callum at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.