016 49 85 43
about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Dublin is looking for an ambitious IT Director to join their vision and drive towards their digital transformation. If you have a strong background leading the IT efforts in manufacturing environments and proven knowledge working in Automation projects, this is a job for you.
What will you do?
- You will promote a safe and compliant environment and mindset within your team and across functions.
- You will manage over 30 IT and automation professionals.
- You will plan and align the digital capabilities of company driven digital change.
- On a day-to-day business, your team will be responsible for application, infrastructure delivery and support of digital capabilities, such as: process automation systems (Delta-V, BAS), MES (Syncade), lab and manufacturing benchtop instruments, and local networks and peripherals.
- You team will use technologies such as LIMS, LES and DCA for quality and lab systems.
What do you need to be successful at this job?
- You have worked in IT for 10 years, both as a manager and in a hands-on position.
- You are familiar with process automation systems.
- Experienced with Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Strong project management experience as well as implementing and developing manufacturing, quality and development related systems.
- You are familiar with Windows OS, Client Server and Networks.
- Ideally, you got experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Mauricio Groso from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line. Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.