21 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as an IT factory system support?
You will have an opportunity to work for my fast-growing food manufacturing company and take on responsibilities for the delivery of functional changes and business process improvements.
This is a permanent (full-time) role based in County Tipperary.
You must have a valid driver's license as the role requires travel between different sites
What will you do in this job?
- You will assist in the resolution of any service interruptions and implementation of appropriate functional solutions
- You will provide equal amount of IT systems support between the office and the factory
- You will manage the process of change effectively and recognize areas for internal improvement
- You will support the implementation of the company's IT strategy
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have 1+ years of IT support experience
- You have an understanding of standards for compliance and quality, and awareness of health and safety
- You have valid driver's license
- If you happen to have experience working within an FMCG manufacturing environment and knowledge of Hellenic, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.