€80000 - €95000 per annum
26 days ago
A global biopharmaceutical has recently gone through significant transformation and growth booth through acquisition and product development. As a result, they are expanding their global manufacturing network and are in the process of establishing a new manufacturing site in their Dublin operations. As well as the expansion of the new manufacturing site they are going through significant transformation with their global supply chain and are looking to hire a senior demand planning manager to join the team to help with this expansion:
- This role with report into Associate Director Demand planning and will be primarily focused on leading global S&OP planning processes with a particular focus on the US market.
- This role will work closely with all internal stakeholders within the organization's global markets to ensure the validity and accuracy of global forecasts.
- This position will require the individual to have extensive demand planning experience and ideally have has experience of S&OP planning implementation and optimization.
- This position will also be required to assist in any relevant projects with the global supply chain across ERP implementation.
- Ideally degree qualified with 7-8 years plus demand planning experience ideally at regional or global level.
- S&OP planning implementation a distinct advantage.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organization without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training