Dublin, DN, Ireland
0164 985 39
11 days ago
Are you ready for your next role as a Senior Supplier Relationship Manager in the Pharamceutical Industry?
I am currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Senior Supplier Relationship Manager who will be tasked with building professional relationships and partnerships with third party suppliers of finished goods, materials and services to the company through the creation, development and application of modern relationship management practices. Our client are a leading organisation within the Life Science industry and currently going through a rapid phase of expansion which is being driven by a number of recent acquisitions.
The successful candidate will need to act as an ambassador for the Company with the third-party supply community and ensure that a secure supply base for all products and services is created and continually improved.
This is a permanent role based out of Dublin. The company also offer excellent working from home options.
- Develop focused supply strategies for products and support with supply agreements / contracts
- Oversee plans for each supplier encompassing day to day operational control, issues management, escalation routes and key milestones
- Point of escalation for any operational, commercial or contractual issue with the manufacturing partners; to agree a resolution plan for each issue and to ensure that this plan is carried out
- Lead contract negotiations or renegotiations with each supplier based on the best outcome for the Company without damaging either the partner or the relationship
- Ensure that supplier performance is monitored in an open and effective manner using appropriate KPIs
- Maintain a supply risk profile by supplier to include a continuous improvement program to mitigate the identified risks
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific/business related discipline
- 4-5 Years experience in a similar Supplier Management role within the Life Science industry
- Experience with contract/supply agreement negotiations
- Lean/CI project experience is highly desireable
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments
- Strong commercial awareness
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Kate Curran at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Not ready to apply just yet? Meet with our recruiters or get some inspiration to update your CV .
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.