10 days ago
QC Supervisor - Co. Westmeath
Are you a QC Supervisor/Team Lead with 5+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and with a minimum of 1 year at supervisory level ready to move into your next role? Then look no further, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a QC Supervisor in a global Biopharmaceutical company based in Co. Westmeath.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to lead and manage a team of QC Analysts. You will be reporting into the Associate Director of QC Laboratory Services and you will supervise all aspects of the Quality Control In-Process and Finished Product Testing Team.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Westmeath.
What will you do in this job?
- You will supervise testing and release of In Process and Finished Products (including Stability samples) required to support both commercial and development projects.
- You will lead and manage a group of analysts while ensuring high cGMP and GLP standards are maintained and adherence to schedules and targets to meet regulatory and business requirements.
- You will perform investigations using systematic RCA approach and effective CAPA planning and you will ensure follow-up on anomalies, failures, and external complaints.
- You will ensure regulatory compliance through the creation and maintenance of controlled documentation for training, SOPs and analytical protocols.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of documentation for audits carried out by internal auditors and Regulatory bodies.
- You will prepare and review QC department reports and metrics e.g. monthly quality report, analysis trending reports, exceptions reports, KPI reports, etc.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a third level qualification (BSc or higher) in Science Related Discipline
- You have 5+ years of experience in QC in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- You have minimum 1 year experience at supervisory level.
- You have laboratory Safety knowledge of best industry practices and experience in laboratory safety management.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.