25 days ago
HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER - FMCG
If you are a spectacular Health & Safety Officer looking to kickstart your career with an amazing company then keep reading!
This is a one of a kind job with a food manufacturing company that is constantly growing and is looking for someone like you to join their Health & Safety team and ensure implementation of all safety systems across multiple sites.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in County Kilkenny.
What will you do in this job?
- You will ensure compliance with Safety, Health and all other relevant codes of practice, regulatory requirements and legislation of the Republic of Ireland.
- You will assist the EHS Manager in implementing the identified safety and health management systems.
- You will assist Supervisors and Managers in accident investigations.
- You will carry out regular safety inspections in all areas and ensure any corrective actions recommended are implemented.
- You will be responsible for the organisation and presentations for various meetings including safety rep meetings and incident reviews, and following up on actions arising.
- You will carry out risk assessments on existing and new processes and equipment.
- You will ensure emergency equipment is appropriate and maintained with records in place.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a third level qualification or diploma in Health and Safety.
- You have knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation.
- You are proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint computer packages.
- You are confident, ambitious and with attention to detail.
- If you can deliver Manual Handling trainings, that would be amazing, but that's not a deal breaker if you don't.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow within the company!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Simona Morelli at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.