17 days ago
Ready to move into your next role as a Programme Executive - Finance?
This is a one of a kind job to join my client who is revolutionising the energy sector.
Their Finance and Corporate services team is growing, and they need someone like you to join them and provide support to ensure funds are disbursed in line with agreed policies, procedures and agreements.
This is a fixed-term contract of 12 months (full-time) job, based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will prepare and review of monthly financial schedules and completion of periodic reconciliations and reviews of key accounts.
- You will review financial information received from other areas of the business and support financial review, governance and planning processes.
- You will support preparation and review of Tax returns including VAT, RCT, Withholding Tax and P30.
- You will review of financial aspects of Requests for Tender (RFT) before publishing.
- You will provide information for External, Internal and European Audits as required at certain times of the year.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience working within a Finance or similar business function.
- You have a third level qualification in Business or a related discipline.
- You have an understanding of accounting packages.
- You have demonstrated experience dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You have an understanding of Internal Control and governance processes.
- If you have good knowledge of the public sector and taxation legislation relevant to same, experience of ensuring compliance to financial controls and procedures, and knowledge of public sector structure and operations, that would be amazing.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Time to rest, with 29 days of annual leave.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.