5 days ago
QA Operations Senior Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Operations, Snr Specialist within a leading global Biopharmaceutical organisation based in Dublin. The focus of this role will be to support QA manufacturing operations including qualifications, validations and technical transfers.
This is a one of a kind job opportunity as a QA Operations, Snr Specialist in a fast paced and constantly growing biopharmaceutical company.
Their business is growing and they need someone like you to join their QA team. You will be reporting into the QA Operations Snr Manager and you will be supporting the execution and maintenance of the QA activities related to Manufacturing operations and site operations on shift.
This is a contract (full-time) job based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will provide QA support for manufacturing processes.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of batch record reviews.
- You will be responsible for CAPA, change control and deviation management.
- You will be responsible for the review and approval of documentation.
- You will be supporting GMP facility reviews.
- You will provide QA support for SAP implementation.
- You will provide regular quality performance reports.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You are Degree qualified in Science or related discipline.
- You have 2-3 years of QA experience in a biologics/pharmaceutical environment.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression.
And... much more!
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to SIMONA MORELLI at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.