€110k - 130k per year
Sarah Mac Mullan
about 1 month ago
An expanding global consultancy with an impressive and expanding global client base across bio-pharma and pharma organizations has recently undergone considerable expansion within client base that are undergoing commercial product across both European and global markets as a result they are looking to hire a Quality Director to head up an in-house quality team assisting their clients in this area.
- You will report into a Senior Director Technical Operations and will manage a team of quality consultants assisting clients with the quality assurance needs and commercial product launches as the companies establish a European presence.
- You will be RP qualified and lead all client commercial launches across both biopharma and pharma products .
- You will oversee the implementation of all QMS across client operations and lead any heath authority inspections on behalf of clients.
- You will conduct and audit vendors on behalf of clients as required .
- You will work closely with client’s to map out all quality assurance needs and requirements across all commercial launches across both EMEA and global markets.
- You will degree qualified ideally in a scientific discipline with 10-15 years quality assurance experience across biopharma and pharma products.
- You will have experience of working as a Responsible person with extensive product launch experience.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah Mac Mullan from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on 00 353 1662 9120
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.