€55k - 80k per year
019 60 97 84
22 days ago
My client is looking for a Windows Application Developer, Middle to Senior level to join a new team in the company’s mobile division. You will be responsible for Windows application development and maintenance. Focus on the development of and maintenance of in-house tools. This is an exciting and new role which provides the opportunity to drive development efforts across audio platforms for DTS branded products.
What you are going to need for this position:
- Significant experience of commercial Windows Application Development.
- Experience of product development via the windows store, Windows programming experience for at least two years using Win32 API / WTL.
- Strong experience of the following languages – XAML, .NET, C#, C++, SQL and WPF.
- Demonstrable experience in UI Design.
- Ability to design and implement complex imaging applications and libraries.
- Graphics APIs (DirectShow/Direct3D/GDI+) experience is a big plus.
- Understanding of colour image processing algorithms (spatial and frequency domain) is a big plus.
- University degree- Faculty of Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Technical and conversational English.
- Good communication abilities, fast learner of new technologies
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Zsofia Nemeth from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line on +353 1 6629120.
Next Generation are specialists in Engineering, Data Science, Digital, Finance, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations.
Please note that all applications are treated with strict confidence Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.