28 days ago
Could this Head of Product Development role be your next dream job?
Are you looking to grow your career in the media production industry? Look no further, this is the job for you!
You will be a vital part of the digital innovation team, helping my client grow their digital revenue by delivering innovative commercial products and assisting them with your technical expertise.
This is a permanent and full-time position based in Dublin.
What will you do in this job?
- You will be responsible for developing industry-leading digital products.
- You will effectively communicate and collaborate with the ad ops, web development T&I team, and sales teams to deliver unique digital campaign opportunities
- You will lead commercial brainstorms from a technical perspective and thoroughly investigate, and test third-party digital market offering.
- You will assist the ad ops team in optimising overall performance.
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in product development, if it is with a publisher or a media agency, that would be amazing.
- You will have experience of delivering highly impactful digital products.
- You will have advanced knowledge of advertising operations, analytics and product development.
- You will have a proven web development experience.
- You will have exceptional technical understanding and prowess.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary with exceptional bonus.
- Pension contribution.
- Do you enjoy travelling? Then there would be occasional travel-associated, once the pandemic is over.
The Next Step for you:
Interested in this role? Please send your CV to Varun Reddy at Next Generation Recruitment by clicking on the Apply button!
Next Generation specialise in Life Science, Engineering, Supply Chain & Operations, Data Science, Digital Marketing, and IT.
Next Generation will never share your data outside of our organisation without your prior written consent; all our calls are recorded for training and quality purpose. Please read our Data Protection Policy on our website.