€65k - 90k per year
019 60 97 84
17 days ago
A lucrative career opportunity for a Lead Data Scientist has arisen with one of our clients in Kuwait. The company is a brand-new entity with a large portfolio of clients, which has unique position on the market and outstanding prospects in the field of Data Science.
The goals of this position will be:
- To further specify and develop a portfolio of services to customers,
- To work directly with company founders on technical pre-sales,
- To help grow our technical team and to lead a team of data scientists and data engineers on-site (Kuwait City).
What you will be doing in the role:
- Preparation of services and offers for potential clients,
- Writing proposals, taking a part in discovery calls and client meetings,
- Technical planning of projects,
- Manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and big data specialists,
- Ensure project quality and integrity,
- Interpret and analyse data problems,
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects,
- Visualize data and create reports,
- Experiment with new models and techniques.
What you will need:
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role (4+ years),
- Excellent communication skills,
- A business mindset and ability to bridge the gap between business and technology,
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field,
- Proficient in one of Python, Java or Scala.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills,
- Solid understanding of predictive analytics, machine learning, and deep learning in the domain of NLP or computer vision,
- Experience in developing customer facing data products (recommender engines, churn prediction, sentiment analysis, price predictions).
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques,
- Experience with distributed processing frameworks (Spark, MapReduce, Mahout or equivalent). Applied experience preferred,
- Experience with leading a data science team.
The company will provide you with:
- Outstanding salary,
- Assistance and support in relocation,
- Clear career path and trainings,
- 25 days paid vacation,
- Profit sharing plan,
- Laptop and other equipment.